Antigua & Barbuda
Antigua & Barbuda
– Lifetime Citizenship to include family members.
– Stable and democratic government.
– Dependent children under the age of 26 can be included.
– Dependent parents above the age of 58 can be included.
– Strong legal and regulatory framework.
– A beautiful location, a great quality of life.
– Easy access: direct flights from New York, Miami, London, Frankfurt, etc.
– Travel mobility with an Antiqua & Barbuda passport: visa-free entry to over 145 countries in the world, including Schengen Area, Singapore and UK.
– Dual citizenship is allowed.
– Simple application process with an approval within 3 months of the submission date.
– Quality real estate investment.
– Attractive tax regime for inward investors.
– The applicant must be aged 18 years or older.
– The applicant must not have a criminal record.
– The applicant must not be the subject of a criminal investigation.
– The applicant and family members must not be suffering from any contagious disease.
– Make a qualifying investment that provides a significant economic contribution to the country.
– Make a minimum contribution to the National Development Fund (NDF) of USD 100,000 (for family of 4 or less) or USD 125,000 (for family of 5 or more) – valid until October 31st, 2019
– Make an investment of at least USD 200,000 in one of the government-approved real estate projects – to be maintained for 5 years – valid until October 31st, 2019
– Make an investment of a minimum of USD 1,500,000 directly into and eligible business.
– Each option is also subject to government processing and due diligence fees for the applicant and each qualifying dependent, plus legal fees for the application.
– Fast and Simple processing procedure.
– Payment of legal fees, due diligence fees and 10% of government processing fees upon application.
– Upon receipt of a ‘Letter of Approval,’ the balance of the fees shall become due.
– Complete the NDF, real-estate or business investment.
– Once the certificate of registration is issued, applicant and adult dependents must visit Antigua & Barbuda during the 5-year period after acquiring the nationality in order to be eligible to renew the passport.