– Launch of the permanent SUV program on April 1, 2018.
– Economic prosperity and growing job market.
– Safe living environment, highest standards of living.
– Multicultural society that promotes freedom of expression, equal rights and respect for diversity.
– High quality subsidized education.
– Advanced health and welfare systems.
– Opportunity to sponsor your family relatives who want to immigrate to Canada.
– Immediate permanent residence for successful applicants.
– Possibility to apply for Canadian citizenship after 3 years of permanent residence.
– An intention to settle in Canada with the goal of establishing a business there.
– Have acquired training and occupational skills.
– The applicant and family members must be in good health and have no criminal record.
– The applicant must demonstrate that they are innovative immigrant entrepreneurs who will spur economic growth.
– Must meet strict eligibility requirements in terms of 3rd party commitment to the venture, language skills and settlement funds.
To be eligible to receive a startup visa for a business venture the applicant must meet some key requirements
Obtain a commitment from designated organizations:
-Business incubator confirming that the applicant’s business is currently participating in or has been accepted into its business incubator program, or
– Angel investor group confirming that it is investing at least CAD 75,000 in the applicant’s business; or o Venture Capital Fund confirming that it is investing at least CAD 200,000 in the applicant’s business.
– The applicant must hold at least 10% of the voting shares in the business, and together with the designated organization at least 51% of the voting shares.
– The applicant must operate and manage the business venture once set up from within Canada.
– Appointment of an authorized representative to submit the application.
– Provide proof of language proficiency, and other eligibility criteria.
– Obtain commitment from angel investor, venture capital fund or business incubator.
– Submission of application form, supporting documents and fees.
– Typical processing time is within 14 months.
– Successful applicants will immediately receive permanent residence visas.