– Engage in entrepreneurial activity.
– Health insurance.
– Residential address.
– Germany represents the economic engine of Europe.
– Fourth largest economy in the world.
– Third largest export nation worldwide.
– One of the most politically stable countries in the world.
– Free and strong education system.
– Excellent domestic infrastructure.
– World-class healthcare facilities.
– Stable investment environment.
– International pioneer for climate protection and expansion of clean energy.
– Residency program covers the whole family (spouse, children under 18).
– Free education in schools and universities (including English courses).
– Seek exposure to the largest and most stable economy in Europe.
– Freedom to travel across 26 countries in the Schengen area.
– Low entry investment in German real estate.
– Access to world-class healthcare facilities in Germany.
– Stable rental yields, with property prices rising on a yearly basis.
– No requirement to physically move to Germany.
– Eligible for citizenship after the 8th year of residence.
– Main applicant and qualifying family members apply for the program by depositing a re-fundable down payment.
– Legal counsel will initiate the residency process.
– Pre-approval will be issued by the local German authorities.
– Pre-approval will be sent to the respective German embassy in the applicant’s country of origin.
– Legal counsel opens an escrow account under the applicant’s name.
– Applicant transfers the remaining balance to the escrow account within 14 days after receiving the pre-approval.
– Applicant and qualifying family members apply for the D-Visa at their local German embassy.
– Issuance of D-Visa (valid for 90 days).
– Travel to Germany within 90 days and complete the residency application process with the local authorities.
– Purchase an off-plan real estate starting from EUR 250,000.
– Engage in entrepreneurial activity by contributing an investment of EUR 100,000 in upcoming development projects in Germany.
– Timeline for Approval: 3 Months.
– Time to Permanent Residency: 3 Years.
– Investment Horizon: 5 Years.
– Sector Real: Estate.
– Amount: Starting from EUR 350,000 (Excluding taxes and fees).