– By investing in Greece, you become a resident of a European Union (EU) member country.
– Fast processing: For successful applicants, the GIRP is issued within 6 months from the date of submission.
– No language, education, residency or business experience requirements.
– Very flexible investment options.
– Full residence rights in Greece for the applicant, spouse, and children under 21 and parents of the investor and spouse.
– Children have access to free education.
– The GIRP is valid for 5 years and can be renewed for a further 5 years if the investment is still held.
– Free movement within Schengen countries.
– Cradle of western civilization.
– One of the least polluted regions of the world.
– Spectacular Mediterranean Sea and beaches.
– Unsurpassed quality of life.
– The applicant must be a Non-EU citizen.
– The applicant must be over 18 years old & in good health.
– Make a qualifying real-estate investment.
– The investment must be held for the entire duration that the residence permit is required.
– Proof that the applicant has no criminal records.
– Minimum investment of €250,000 in property.
– Property can be held Freehold or Leasehold.
– Property can be either Commercial or Residential.
– Investment can be made singly or jointly providing each applicant invests at least €250,000.
– Leases must be for a minimum of 10 years with a minimum prepayment of €250,000.
– The investment can be made personally or through a wholly owned company.
– The investment can be made in a single property or multiple properties providing the combined value of the properties is at least €250,000
– A wide range of high-quality beachfront properties are available in beautiful locations such as Chania, Santorini and Paros.
– Visit Greece to open a local bank account, select property and pay property deposit.
– Transfer funds for property purchase and application fees to Greek bank account.
– Complete property purchase and request application submission date.
– On appointment date submit application documents, health certificate and copy of contract for qualifying investment.
– Approval is typically granted within 2 months.
– Following approval, the applicant must obtain an entry visa and visit Greece for issuance of the GIRP
– Family members have the option to visit Greece at a later date to collect their permits